8/28/12

Sardinian farniente #1

Pane Carasau - Add some rosemary, olive oil and coarse salt, 7 mins in the oven , ready !
Green and black olive tapenade
Typical sardinian sweets
Caprese and Ichnusa - Hapiness
After 6 month of a parisian autarky, I can finally travel out of France ! Freeeedom ! and what a better destination than the middle of my beloved mediterranean sea, Sardinia... I missed you !
After spending almost all my summers there from my 7 year's old to my 13th, it's now with a different eye and lifestyle that I re-discover it.
10 days, in a little bay of Porto Pino (1h from Cagliari airport), far from all kind of city and urban activity, with family, friends and babies !
A typical day in this house au bord de l'eau :
9am wake up, long table for breakfast, my diet : Italian ciabatta bread with nutella, lemon EstaTHE and sardinian super tasty peaches.
10am, beach time, bag is ready, SPF, oil, tunisian fouta and not to forget : the mask ! Ok, ready for the turquoise water.
12am, back to the house for lunch... oh lunch, the pictures will describe it better than any of my words..
3pm, after long discussions, coffee, and cakes, I ate too much.. direction -> bed of hammoc with a book (or a magazine on lazy days) waiting for Morpheus's arms.
5pm, enough sleeping, time to the second beach session, diving from the rocks ! Yeaaah !
7.30pm back home, all getting dressed for the prosecco and the sunset... It's so beautiful that everytime it's like I never saw it before excitement is always the same.
9pm, dinner, fish, risotto, spaghetti al vongole, grilled gambas, wine, the pleasure of italian food.
11pm : 2 options, quite nights will be watching the stars on the terrace and try to catch as many falling stars for all the wishes I have ! I've rarely seen such a beautiful sky, milky way, great bear,
Eventful night will be drinks in a bar, IF you get lucky a crazy night at the discotheca, if not...a crazy night at the coolest italian friend's place and finish with a midnight bath in the fluorescent plankton of our beach ! (always with prosecco and starry sky)

I had the most relaxed and lovely time during these 10 days and can now face September and my new job serenely ! 2012, you can now start !
Hope all of you had amazing holidays too !

Love x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, mouthwatering photos. Enjoy Sardegna!

    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete