8/13/12

Street style #15

Isobel - La Rochelle
ISOSTAR
Bring on neon !
Hello dear friends ! I'm back to you after a little and unexpected break !
To continue on my "La rochelle for a week end" theme, here is Isobel my lovely cherie and how to illuminate a cute floral playsuit with her neon -customized IsoStar- satchel ! 
This look is too cute don't you think ? plus it goes weel with the blog :)
Mmmh I wish I was living in a city where I can dress like that everyday of the year... I'm a dreamer.. for now on..
Love,

*Shades  RayBan
  Playsuit   Forever New 
  Satchel   Cambridge Satchel Company
  Shoes  From Madrid's market

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous13/8/12 18:22

    Love the playsuit and the sunnies :) Nice style!
    Andrea in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le sac est chouette!J'adore!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress. Lovely floral print.

    Christie x

    Dark Blue Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything, bag, dress, espadrilles!

    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is supercute, love her playsuit!

    you have such a cute blog. :)

    Stop Whispering

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all girls !

    ReplyDelete